Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rape Yourself.

Dear Diary,
Last week I went camping in Aireys inlet with my girlfriend Matilda, I guess not much beats things like this walking on the beach holding hands and all that jazz.
Wild thing, you make my heart sing.

I caught a bus from Lorne back to Colac on Thursday to get an x-ray of my teeth; it has something to do with the root canal I may have to have.
Also that Thursday one of our dogs died, bye bye Charlie the dog. Me and William my brother dug the hole for him, I did most of the digging and I noticed that William didn’t like to touch his body, it reminds me of the time when I was younger when my dog ‘Scotty’ died and I buried him by myself in the back yard in the rain, that also reminds me of another time when I watched my dad drag a moaning calf to the back door then put a gun to its head and put it out of its misery.

You know what’s a good song? ‘little lion man’

I bought a 3 disc best of genesis Cd, I enjoy some of the songs but i think they’re on of those bands you’ll only listen to if you’re in the mood for then. I can’t really enjoy them like I enjoy Floyd, they don’t sound as.. Organic?

-Mr Stickle

No comments:

Post a Comment