Friday, January 22, 2010

this is where you end.

This post is more of an update on the last,
I remembered during the show that girl that has been texting me showing an obvious obsession sent me some whinny message about being paranoid or something, I didn't bother reading the message at the time I was a little annoyed by it, I ignored my phone for the rest of the night. The next day I read the message again and attempted to think of a reply but I gave up partly because I could not think of anything to say and partly because I am just sick of her messaging me telling me about her fears and how lonely she is, everybody got their problems.

Also today I had a nice surprise when I could smell my paint for the first time in a long time, my nose has been blocked since around the end of last year. the smell of oil paint and linseed reminded me of great times during year 12 working on my final pieces late at night when I didn't want to sleep, that’s when I realised how much I enjoyed painting and creating I wanted to do it forever without sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment